Ties have been a part of human history since the evolution of fine clothes. This part of clothing gives the men a redefining style. Ties have been in use for thousands of years now. With the patterns being changed every decade, Masonic ties are one such type of ties that are ancient in the early ’80s and ’90s. There was a time when the Freemasons wore black ties to lodge meetings. It served as a mark of respect for those who lost their lives in the Great War. It became pretty popular back then. Freemasons who invented the ties always knew how to dress smartly. Almost every lodge then started to put up the dress code of black masonic ties to be worn at the lodges.
Masonic Ties- Known for:
- Masonic ties are one of the pieces of regalia that the members of the brotherhood use. It helps in creating a unifying link of various traditions together.
- For the services of Freemasonry, one needs to be very strict and follow a certain dress code. It is carried out regardless of their background. It also shows the similarity between all the men.
- Masonic ties are sold as charity fundraiser products. There are certain festivals organized in the provinces. These ties were used highly at that time during all those events.
- The ties serve as the symbols of uniqueness in supporting different traditions ignoring the different lodges. The lodges have estranged mottos while simple traditions do not.
Types of Masonic Ties:
There are various types of Masonic Ties to flaunt off. These ties are just not style statements but have historical significance too. A few of these ties are:
- Shriners Neck Tie – The Black and Gray Polyester long tie with Multi Shriners Logo. These ties act as a double bonanza for people who want sobriety over everything.
- Scottish Rite Masonic Neck Tie – The tie is totally on a black tie with a double eagle. The polyester tie with Double Eagle 32nd Degree pattern design prints sits well with most of the men’s outfits. This tie adds up a subtle charm to everything.
- Bow Tie for Freemasons Lodge Attire is especially used for lodge services. The Black bow tie with Gold Masonic Compass and Square designs truly beautifies the whole outfit. These ties should be worn with a plain tuxedo and pants.
- OES Necktie – This patterned tie is with different colours and hues. The prints consist of the Eastern Star on the Black Polyester long tie. The tie is all about Masonic OES designs on it.
- Masonic Neck Tie – The black coloured polyester long tie with York Rite Multi Symbol designs. These Masonic pattern designs are thoroughly printed all over the tie. The prints are mostly of Knights Templar, Holy Royal Arch Cryptic Masons etc. The prints stand out and make a bold statement, though.
- Past Master Masonic Neck Tie – The Black and Yellow coloured polyester tie with various masonic pattern designs. The long tie makes a major fashion statement for men. The completely styled tie, along with well-matched blazer and shirt pants, will surely turn heads around.
These ties are available in online stores as well as offline stores. One can order via online services to get it quickly at the doorsteps. These ties are priced above 1000 bucks, and the customers can avail them from the dozens of varieties.
How are the masonic ties made?
The masonic ties are made out of recycled yarns. This makes them super soft and easy to spin. These ties are generally printed handmade. The design patterns strictly follow the shapes prints of the historical features. This might look weird to many because of its unique designs, but it is one of the best ties in the world. Ties are generally monochrome or slightly printed, but this one is completely different from the rest.
These Masonic Ties have been popular for years. There have been a lot of controversies surrounding these ties and have been on the centre eye for the longest time. These ties and their prints have been the talk of the town for their bold and occult references. The controversial background has not only grabbed attention, but the bold nature of the ties grabs eyeballs too. Known to be very aristocratic and powerful, these ties add up a style quotient as well, which is why people love to buy them. Even with all the myths and mysteries, the favourite style statement of the men “Ties” of this very particular brand has been a charm amongst the men. The ties are a shopper’s delight, and the customers can buy them and gift them as souvenirs as well.