Windows 10 is one of the most common operating systems now. Are you using a computer based on Windows 10 operating system? After a period of use, you may create a lot of data on your computer. Do you need to create backups of your computer? Compared with traditional backup methods, cloud backup is a more suitable choice.
Benefits of Cloud Backup for Windows 10
It is important for you to create backups of your Windows 10 computer for data security. In Windows 10, if you create cloud backup, it will bring many benefits in different aspects to you. Let’s get to learn about advantages after backup Windows 10 to cloud.
- Cloud backup for Windows 10 will protect your data on your computer away from local disasters, virus attacks, system crashes, equipment failures, and more situations.
- Cloud backup will save your Windows 10 data on the cloud and you can recover them with a few clicks after data loss.
- Once you create a cloud backup for Windows 10, you can access your Windows 10 data on any device with the stable network connection.
- Cloud storage is flexible. You can expand the cloud backup space according to your needs with ease.
- There are many valuable features in cloud backup services that will bring convenience to you.
- You can delete local data to free up disk storage after creating a cloud backup.
Best Choice for Windows 10 Cloud Backup
After knowing the advantages of cloud backup, you may want to choose a good cloud backup service for your Windows 10 computer. Here we will introduce one of the best choices for you – a free cloud backup service named CBackup.
CBackup is provided by a data security company AOMEI. The aim of it is to protect global data security better. CBackup is a professional cloud service to do it.
As a great cloud backup service, CBackup can integrate with Windows operating systems perfectly including Windows 10, 11, 8, 7, and XP. You can get CBackup on any version of them for free.
CBackup offers many useful features including backup and sync. You can get to know something about them and try them for free:
- Backup PC to public cloud: CBackup allows you to back up data from your Windows 10 computer to public cloud like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.
- Backup PC to CBackup Cloud: In addition to public cloud, CBackup provides 10GB of free cloud storage in its CBackup Cloud. You can take advantage of it to save data on Windows 10 as well.
- Sync PC to public cloud: You can also create sync tasks from computer to cloud in CBackup.
- Combine cloud storage: If you have a lot of large files to backup, you can get unlimited online backup space with this feature.
- Cloud to cloud backup or sync: When you want to back up or transfer data from one cloud drive account to another, CBackup helps you to perform the cloud to cloud backup or sync task on one interface easily.
- Unlimited backup versions: CBackup will save any version of your backups. Then you can recover your files to the previous version easily.
For CBackup, there are many online reviews from trusted authoritative websites. Many of them mentioned the efficiency and security of CBackup. If you are a Windows operating system user, CBackup can be the best choice for you to create backups.
Tip: How to Create a Windows 10 Cloud Backup
In addition to a detailed introduction of CBackup, we also show you the easy guideline to create a backup via CBackup on Windows 10.
First, download and install the CBackup desktop client on your Windows 10 computer. Create a new CBackup account and then run the client to log into it.
1. If you have your own cloud drive, click on the Storage tab. Choose the cloud drive for your PC data and select Authorize Now to let CBackup access your cloud drive safely.
2. Click on Backup button > Backup PC to Public Cloud.
Note: You can choose Backup PC to CBackup Cloud directly without adding other public cloud drive accounts to CBackup.
3. You can choose the entire Windows 10 computer, or certain files and folders as the backup source. After that, choose a cloud drive account as the backup destination.
- Finally, press the Start Backup button to begin the Windows 10 cloud backup quickly and directly.
If you are looking for a nice cloud backup service for your Windows 10 device, we have provided and introduced the best free backup software in the post. In CBackup, you can create cloud backup tasks and enjoy many valuable features for free, which can protect your Windows 10 data completely.