Running an internet store is a demanding task, and it becomes even more difficult as competition grows year after year. To run a successful online business in 2022, you’ll need to develop a solid eCommerce strategy that will effectively overcome marketing hurdles and offer the outcomes you want.
Here, we’ll show you some strong Shopify apps that can help you strengthen your marketing techniques and significantly increase the sales of your Shopify stores.
Continue reading to learn about a variety of Shopify apps that can help you increase sales through various marketing touchpoints.
7 Best Shopify Apps To Increase Sales
1. Instagram Feed + TikTok Videos By Tagembed
With authentic customer evaluations and user-generated content (UGC) from various social media platforms, Tagembed’s Instagram Feed + TikTok Videos Shopify software helps brands create trust, authority, and credibility with their audiences. Tagembed enables users to combine social media feeds such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Google Reviews, Pinterest, Twitter, and others and interactively embed them into their website.
You can quickly show Instagram posts, Facebook reviews, TikTok, and other social media content on your Shopify store with Tagembed to generate social proof, earn consumers’ confidence, and increase conversion rates.
• More than 15 social networking platforms
• Several customizations and moderating options
• Social networking widgets that are highly responsive and compatible
• 10+ Unique Themes
• Functionalities that don’t require any coding
• Free Plan for Life
• Include a call-to-action button in your social media posts.
• Analytics based on smart data
Tagembed offers four reasonable pricing levels to meet every business need, and the prices have grown as a result.
- The Basic Plan, which costs $9/month, allows users access to a variety of features and functionalities not available in the Lite Plan.
DelightChat allows Shopify stores to successfully manage discussions with their consumers across a variety of platforms. You may use DelightChat to connect your whole staff to client interactions and tag the appropriate person to resolve customer issues.
DelightChat is a fully integrated and functioning platform which makes it simple for owners of Shopify to manage and resolve customer conversations. It also features a large collection of Shopify apps that help you make a lasting impact on clients no matter where they are.
• Manage all of your marketing needs on one platform with 150+ powerful hand-curated Shopify applications
• Include all members of your staff in customer conversations.
• Integration of live chat, automated responses, and social media messengers
• Provide clients with a self-service widget that allows them to check the status of their orders and track their progress.
• A dashboard with analytics and reports to track and understand client activity in real-time.
The Startup Plan costs $29 per month and can go up to $99 per month.
Shopify users looking for the best customer support app for their online stores will find HelpCenter to be one of the top choices. HelpCenter focuses on simplicity while still providing users with all of the tools they need to manage client inquiries and engage with customers effectively and efficiently.
You can develop a user-friendly FAQ page in roughly 10 minutes using HelpCenter to address the most common client queries in advance. You can also add product description tabs and a live chat to improve the consumer experience and increase the likelihood of a sale.
• Pre-made FAQ templates, an integrated contact form, and live chat in several languages
• A single point of contact for all customer inquiries
• History of orders and communications
• Order management in Shopify from the help desk
• Internal automation rules, tags, signatures, and other essay typer tools
• Live chat for real-time communication
• Tabs for product descriptions to improve user experience
• Countless customer service representatives
• The ability to link several retailers
• Intelligence and analytics
There is a free plan available. Paid plans start at $3.99 per month (on an annual basis) and offer a variety of options that are flexible enough to meet the demands of unique Shopify merchants.
4. Spently – Sales Booster
Spently assists Shopify stores in increasing sales through creative email marketing. Instead of launching new email campaigns and waiting for customers to open them, Spently repurposed emails that your customers already receive and saw greater open rates, such as Welcome Email, Order Confirmation, Pickup & Delivery notifications, Shopify POS receipts, Shipping Update, and so on. Spently leverages these emails for Upsell marketing, sending targeted recommendations to Shopify business owners that increase sales by 10%.
• Increase orders and revenue with upselling through targeted product and service recommendations.
• Repurpose existing email campaigns with the highest open and engagement rates.
• Create and send automated follow-up emails to customers based on their purchase path.
• Recover abandoned carts by sending personalized emails with appealing incentives to entice customers to make a purchase.
• Spently’s in-built analytics track email notifications, clicks, and open rates, as well as detect and compute income.
- Pricing costs start at $99.99/month and go up to $199.99/month.
Vario – Swatches is a dedicated swatches app with the most up-to-date, user-friendly UI design. It works with the Shopify Theme Store’s 80+ official themes. Furthermore, the Vario Support Team is available to assist you with any concerns you may be having with a custom theme you’re using.
Variant picture swatches raise the bar for e-commerce stores’ quality shopping experiences.
- Automated variant image swatches: On product and collection pages, use existing variant photos as image swatches.
- Customizable buttons: You can change the color and size of the buttons to match your theme.
- Custom swatches: Both color and image swatches are supported by Vario swatches. Swatch form, border, cell label, inner image location, and so on can all be customized.
It is free for all early adopters, which means that if you got a free space during the app launch, you won’t have to pay anything for the rest of your life.
Monthly premium subscriptions start at $9.
6. Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads By Akohhub
Ako uses retargeting advertisements on Instagram and Facebook to help Shopify stores increase sales. This program captures your visitors’ cookies and uses them to target them with customized Instagram retargeting adverts. You can keep your clients engaged with your items on their favorite social media channels using this app.
• Retarget customers that come to your Shopify store or website.
• Attractive ad formats that engage and entice your retargeted audience.
• To perform hyper retargeting efforts, segment your audience into distinct groups.
- Plans start at $0 per month and go up to $9, $19, and $49 per month, with extensive features and functionality for your Shopify store.
Tada has produced a terrific method to help you drive clients to your eCommerce store when it comes to marketing and generating sales.
Tada provides interactive and motivating pop-ups that blend in with the theme of your website, providing users with a seamless experience. You may use Tada to build an email list, generate leads, convert customers, and interface with email marketing systems to keep email lists organized, validate email addresses, modify pop-ups, analyze statistics, and prevent website abandonment. Tada improves your brand image and consumer loyalty in addition to increasing sales!
- Integration with Mailchimp and Klaviyo
- Data analysis available 24 * 7 days a week
- Verification of email
- You can choose between gamified and full-screen pop-ups.
- Pop-ups that can be customized
- Analysis in real-time
Tada’s free plan includes 5000 monthly impressions, connection with Mailchimp and Klaviyo, price drop, and email validation. You can get the Business plan for $29.99 per month or the Starter Plan for $9.99 per month if you have a large company.
Start to use these Shopify widgets and apps to boost the performance of your Shopify store and enhance sales and results. These Shopify apps can help you with your marketing efforts and provide you with some fantastic results. Significantly, these Shopify apps assist you in forging stronger bonds with your audience.