Marketing strategy is a comprehensive plan for a firm to achieve its marketing objectives. The marketing plan is designed after detail marketing research. The marketing strategy also enables a firm to identify its potential customers to increase the sales. Over the last few years, organizations have started going digital with marketing techniques. Law firms are not an exception to this. Every firm has to have a unique selling Preposition (USP) that differentiates itself from the other competitors. In this blog, the topic law firm SEO vs PPC would be discussed in detail.
Law firm SEO VS PPC
The two prominent digital marketing techniques used almost every firm globally are Search Engine optimization ( SEO) and Pay per click (PPC). Both of these digital techniques are designed to boost the revenue of an organization by increasing sales in real-time.
What are SEO and PPC?
SEO is the most popular digital marketing process of getting traffic from the free and natural search result on search engines. All major search engines, including Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results. Web pages and other content are shown through the search engines based on the rank on what the search engine considers most relevant to the users.
On the other hand, PPC stands for Pay-per-Click. It is a form of digital marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads are clicked. It is a way to buying visitors to your site rather than attempting to earn those visits organically.
Why is SEO Important in the Law firm Internet Marketing?
In the legal industry, the content must be related to legal specialties. It also helps the firm if it localizes your content to your surrounding area. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of using the right words and online strategies to rank in search engine result pages. SEO can work wonders for law firms for a long run. A firm is required to implement the following practices:
- Using Local Keywords: Using local keywords enables the firm to show up the relevant searches done by local people. This helps increase the visibility, which can attract the local clients.
- Categorizing the Website: Categorizing the websites make it easy for the visitor to find the pages they want to visit. This is highly crucial for the legal firms as they offer to the clients. This practice helps the clients to navigate the legal issue that matters to them.
- Optimizing Your Pages: Optimizing pages and websites includes various activities like adding videos, images, texts HTML and tags. It helps the firm to compete with the local firms.
Is PPC important for law firms?
The rising cost of law-related keywords, generating leads only through the Keyword is hard no matter what you offer. This is why PPC is an important channel for law firms. Using PPC can be the most effective way for client acquisition. The firms can attract new lead with a good cost-per-acquisition if it is applied properly.
There are some handy techniques for law firms to attract new clients using PPC.
1. Target the Right Regions: Targeting the right traffic is the most important technique to make your PPC effective. The relevant cities and states can appear as the search result by targeting the right geo location.
2. Focus on Search Intent: All keywords are not same. It may be information or an ultimate solution. This is called the search intent. In the legal industry, clients have more stake than any other industry. Creating content with separate informational keywords for separate ad groups helps a firm to generate the leads.
3. Creating Compelling Ad Copy: A law firm needs to compel prospects to click on your add to drive more traffic. Writing copy is an effective way to help the firm to beat then competitors. Some effective copywriting principle can be mentioned here.
- Focus on benefits
- Using numbers in the copy
- Asking questions to the clients
- Using emotional triggers
SEO vs PPC in law firms:
SEO increases the quantity and quality of your traffic to your website through the organic search result. On the other hand, PPC is a way of buying visitors to your site rather than attempting to earn those visits organically. Typically, where both SEO and PPC produce equal amounts of traffic to the same pages on a website, SEO produces more legal clients than PPC by as it attracts organic traffic.
In the case of PPC campaign, the banner ads are displayed on third-party websites. Traffic is driven to the law practice’s website from the display ads are little larger than the organic traffic.
To better understand which is the right digital marketing process for your legal practice, it’s best to break down the two forms of web traffic into their benefits and advantages.
From the above it is crystal clear that SEO and PPC are distinct in their core features. Law firm SEO Services can be understood more effectively than PPC. However, a law firm can benefit by utilizing the advantages of both the concepts. This approach has the tremendous potential to set a law firm to the path of growth, and help it meet with success in the long run.