Human Resources (HR) is the most popular branch of business administration in the contemporary business environment. Be it a multinational company or a small firm, every organization requires Human Resource managers to manage their most important asset- its workforce. According to the Labor Market Information, there is a high demand for HR professionals in Canada. The country is aiming to fill 49,000 vacancies between 2019 and 2028, the report suggests. Thus, it is the right time for ambitious professionals to leap ahead in their careers with the human resources management program in Canada.
An Insight Into Human Resource Graduate Certificate
Human Resource graduate certificate is a one-year program, divided into two terms. The program prepares aspiring professionals to work in all aspects of Human Resources. During the program, candidates acquire in-depth knowledge of labor law, labor relations, occupational health and safety, compensation, and recruitment.
Furthermore, the program prepares students to take the Comprehensive Knowledge Examination (CKE) to achieve the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) position. Additionally, students must have scored 70 percent with a course mark above 65 percent.
Why in Canada?
With a multiracial population, Canada’s Toronto presents massive employment and entertainment opportunities. Toronto is home to some reputed management schools that offer accredited Human Resource graduate programs. These management schools have highly experienced tutors with industry experience to provide quality education to students. Top management schools also have connections with industries and also offer internship opportunities in leading companies.
What Can We Do With A Human Resource Certificate?
Career options after a Human Resource certificate are listed below.
- Human Resource Managers- These professionals look after the human resources department of an organization and ensure the team is carrying out all the functions and tasks.
- Staffing Directors- They are the most prominent people in the organization. These professionals create an overall strategy to hire employees and ensure that longstanding employees remain within the organization.
- Compensation Managers- The primary task of these professionals is to research, establish, and maintain the company’s pay system.
- Employee Relations Managers- In this profession, employee relations managers design and execute programs and policies for the company’s employees.
- Executive Recruiter- They recruit or hunt candidates to fill executive positions within the organization.
Benefits Of A Human Resource Certificate
- An HR certificate is the best way to climb the career ladder.
- If you are eyeing up the corner office, an HR certificate is a guarantee of success.
- You will be paid high salary packages with the Human Resource certificate.
- An HR certificate adds value to your resume.
- The Human Resource certificate presents you an opportunity to build networks with peers, clients or industry experts for lifelong benefits.
- With an HR certificate, you will become eligible to work with multinational companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft and Apple.
The Human Resource graduate certificate is a guaranteed way to success. So, sign up for the course for a promising career ahead.