Education and technology walk together because they both enhance each other. Education improves technology innovations, and in turn, that invented technology helps make the education sector better. After the chaos of the corona pandemic in the last two years, the students need to compensate for their loss.
Here are some EdTech (Education + Technology) trends and tools that have come forward this year to make the education routine better and enhanced.
|How EdTech Helps Improve Education for Students?|
|Bring global expertise on the same platform|
|With improved education inspires digital literacy|
|Facilitates virtual field trips for a realistic knowledge|
|Helps teachers make lesson plans efficiently and smartly|
Multiple Google tools
Yes, the students are the future of a nation and the world, and they have to get the right back-up of the right tool, and Google is there for help anytime. Like always, Google is here to give its best to contribute to the education world.
Google has launched multiple EdTech products that help in remote education and assist students in urban areas. Due to the corona lockdown issue, when teachers cannot be physically present for the students, such tools help keep the right pace.
Some of the Google EdTech tools are –
- Google cloud
- Jamboard etc.
‘Bit’ makes daily teaching and study routine easy
For better results in education, a strong interaction is necessary between the teachers and students. ‘Bit’ is a digital tool that performs many tasks efficiently and improves daily performance. A teacher can make media-rich reports with GIFs, infographics, video, images, spreadsheets, PDFs etc. Just imagine how versatile it can make the teaching process, and the direct benefit is to the students. Simplified learning gets new standards with the help of ‘Bit’.
Features of Bit include –
- The real-time interaction of teachers and students pours quality with the help of technology.
- Easy valuation of the performance of the students to send final reports to the management.
- Easy to assure 100% presence during the lessons and also the attention of each and every child.
- Embed any document in real-time without delay to immediately explain the lessons efficiently.
- Video lessons and interaction for better delivery of the subject that erases misconception.
Easy FinTech education loans through the app.
FinTech is a big tool that is used for borrowing funds for varied purposes, but it has exceptional performance for the education sector. The technology wants to offer more ease to the future of the nations and help the world develop into a stronger economy. Already we are living in the era of globalisation, and the pupils have to leave behind the geographical limits.
- The students can get instant loans in Ireland for education through instant approval decision without and documentation. Money transfer within 24 hours is another perk.
- No student loan includes tax complications, which makes the borrowing journey smoother for pupils. It solves many of their day-to-day problems.
- Borrow money through a mobile application in a few minutes of application and timely fund disbursement based on satisfactory repaying capacity.
- The absence of any sort of physical verification need and hefty documentation is a big relief. Students can pay their tuition fee, deposit for accommodation etc., easily.
- Students with poor credit score can also borrow money without any obligation through options such as bad credit loans on instant decision in Ireland.
Quizlet ensures real-time student response
Teachers can give better education only when they know that whatever they are teaching is leaving the right impact. For that, a teacher needs to know the response of his or her students. The learning process enhances real-time interaction, and the students can clear their doubts at the same time.
- Proper engagement of the students to promote understanding of the concept explained.
- No communication gap between the two ends for faster achievement of goals.
- Same day report and project submission by the students help in making better coordination.
- Easy to scrutinize the weekly, monthly and annual performance of the pupils conveniently.
- Time tracking is easy to check the presence of the students, which affects performance.
Book creator makes every teacher and student a publisher because anyone can publish an e-book through this tool. It is applicable globally and those who want to share their leaning and knowledge can easily use book creator to create new e-book.
- E-publishing, as well as earning, a student or a teacher can do both things easily.
- Interactive resources can also be created, and teachers and students can share.
- The right impact of the given education can be judged through the e-book on book creator.
- Students can get the global platform to share their thoughts and knowledge with the world.
- In the era of e-learning, tools like book creator revolution is e learning skills considerably.
The above points explain how technology can increase the standards of education to improve the study experience of the pupils. It is working not only in a nation or region but also worldwide to achieve a collective goal of an educated planet. Despite the geographical and cultural differences, we all belong to the same human species, and nothing can keep us away from this fact. Education and technology both are the needs of humans for growth. Both can be attained through EduTech.
Description: How EduTech is making the education sector better through its uncompromised contribution through some of its innovative tools.