Carpet dry cleaning is a regular requirement and it is recommended to get all your carpets deep cleaned at least once a year to get rid of embedded dirt, dust, and other contaminants that regular vacuum cleaning does not remove. If you are a resident of Dubai or any other city in UAE, your house has to face the onslaught of humid and dusty weather during summers and it becomes important to hire the dry cleaning services in Dubai for deep cleaning of carpets, sofas, and other upholstery items to increase their life span and prevent damage.
Advantages of chemical-free dry-cleaning method
- Carpet dry cleaning in Dubai is done using different methods for deep cleaning of carpets which include wet cleaning, dry cleaning, using an absorbent chemical and steam carpet cleaning. Wet cleaning includes cleaning the carpet using an absorbent pad and hot water extraction. Dry cleaning includes the application of powders and foams with the help of special machines and devices.
- In the steam cleaning method, the carpet cleaning company in Dubai first applies a chemical to loosen soil and oil-based contaminants adhering to the carpet fibers. Thereafter, the water is heated to nearly its boiling point and injected into the carpet with pressure. After deep cleaning, the water is removed with the help of a vacuum cleaner. It helps to remove embedded debris, dirt and soil. This method of carpet cleaning is expensive, and the carpet can take a long time to dry if the cleaning company does not have the right machine to extract the water completely.
- The most popular of all is the chemical-free dry carpet cleaning since it uses specialized cleaning powder and vacuum to ensure that the carpet doesn’t lose its texture, color, and style. Dry cleaning is also preferred by most homeowners as the carpets can be cleaned without moving them from their places. All you have to do is spray the cleaning powder on the carpets, wait for a few minutes and then vacuum them off. The powder is spread on the carpet using a rotating machine. Repeated rotation forces some of the powder particles to go into the carpet and the mixture of powder and dirt is sucked using a vacuum cleaner.
- The chemical-free dry-cleaning method is cheaper, quick and easy and the amount of moisture during the cleaning process is very little, so the carpet dries quickly.
- In chemical-free dry cleaning, the carpet is cleaned using powders that leave it very dry and there is no need for rinsing. The dry carpet can be used immediately after cleaning.
- Chemical-free carpet dry cleaning guarantees no residue, no mold, and no detergent as the method does not use any form of liquids or chemicals unlike most of the other carpet cleaning methods.
- Chemical-free dry cleaning offers permanent stain removal. The quantity of the powder is increased until the stain disappears, and you can confirm that the stain is removed before stopping the cleaning procedure.
- Chemical-free dry cleaning is a quick and simple method of cleaning the carpet. The carpet dries very quickly, normally in about 20 minutes, so there is minimal disturbance to your life and daily routine.
- Chemical-free dry carpet cleaning method has some health benefits too as the dust and dirt are completely sucked out using a vacuum cleaner. Dust is usually harmful to people with allergies and asthma. Some people are also allergic to the smell of carpet cleaning detergents. A complete set of dry-cleaning equipment ensures that the dirty carpet is cleaned in a closed environment and only released when free of dust. Most chemical-free dry-cleaning techniques use environment-friendly materials that eliminate health risks in their procedures.