THE NEED FOR EMAIL MARKETING
Irrespective of your business, vertical or domain, the primary goal for every enterprise owner is to increase the target audience. Every single one of us aims towards growth and profit. And reaching out to people is but one thing but turning the viewer traffic into potential subscribers is a whole different concept. That is when well-planned marketing strategies, in addition to industry knowledge, are required. You won’t be able to attract a set of people unless you are aware of their preferences and activities.
Talking about the current scenario, the optimal way to turn visitors to customers is through the internet. Your website does half the work for you and saves a lot on conventional advertising techniques. And, this is when WordPress enters the landscape. Whether you choose to convert a website to WordPress or build a new one from scratch, email marketing is a must.
HOW TO GAIN SUBSCRIBERS?
Email marketing through popup forms is the best way to generate leads for your brand and businesses. It enables a viewer to fill surveys and subscribe to campaigns within the click of a button.Wordpress plugin development services provide you with an excellent way to create such popups and extend your client base.
Keeping in mind the usage numbers and every-day mobile user activity, it is also significant for a brand to own a mobile-friendly website where the popups are responsive and dynamic. Mobile popup plugins are created in the same way as desktop website plugins. The only thing one needs to be careful about while opting one plugin service over the other is that it should offer device-based targeting and offer substantial templates to meet the user needs.
ALL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A WORDPRESS POP-UP!
WordPress plugins are the easiest way to design a popup according to your business needs.
If you happen to know human behaviour, you would be aware that the majority of people who explicitly click on a form link, tend to finish the entire process of filling in the details. Therefore, the aim is to nudge the visitor to click on the popup gently. How one designs the popup plays a substantial role in whether the visitor chooses to open it or not.
offer you several predefined plugins which can be individualized and extended according to the required usability.
The way these plugins are created is quite generic and easy to implement-
1. The first step is to create a campaign. And choose the campaign time as “Pop-up.”
2. The second step is to make a choice based on your business and taste. WordPress plugins comprise of a fantastic array of templates to select from.
3. Next, name your campaign and preview it. Previewing gives you an idea about the customization you need to make.
4. The fourth step involves editing. Changing the textual content, the default image, etc. Once you have made the modifications, don’t forget to save your popup design. Most plugin services allow you to change even the slightest field like the colour of the button.
5. The next step is to integrate email (given, that the popup aims at fetching more email subscribers)
6. The last step is to decide when to display the popup and make it live. Once it goes live, add the link to the HTML code of your website using a text editor, and with that being done, you are good to go.
TIPS TO REMEMBER WHEN DESIGNING YOUR OWN WORDPRESS POP-UP
For a business to flourish and gain industry reputation, it is essential that we, as developers, pay attention to the minutest of details and be up-to-date with the ever-changing development algorithms and trends. What is working for someone today might not bring in results tomorrow, and that is the power of technology.
With the same thought in mind, we have compiled three tips which, if remembered while creating a popup, might help you convert better:
1. Call to action buttons are incredibly crucial in the case of WordPress popups.
2. Exit popups are always a good option. No one likes being annoyed with unnecessary information displays just when he is navigating into a webpage.
3. Play with words. Keep the content simple yet impressive, more specific to your target audience.
More about popup plugins!
Today, the internet is overflowing with the plugins that can be used to design a WordPress popup. From colours to the placement of content, the options are almost infinite. An exit-intent popup is more focused on the visitor since it appears when the user is about to leave the webpage. This is the moment where he might subscribe to an email list or fill out a survey- all that will indirectly influence your sales. Some of the popular WordPress plugin development services include Elementor Popup Builder, Optinmonster and HubSpot. All these are extremely useful and unique in their approach and features.