Summary: Do you want to know” How to Split a PDF into multiple PDFs”? If yes, then don’t worry. In this guide, we are going to tell you two best methods that will help you to Split PDF files into multiple files. We will also tell you the best PDF Splitter tool to split multiple PDF files easily.
PDF: The term PDF stands for Portable Document Format that maintains the original appearance of the document. These are easy to store, transfer, download, and are smaller in size. It can be any image, text, graphics, hyperlinks, etc. Along with that, it has an independent platform that can be viewed, shared, and printed on various operating systems.
Here I am going to tell you some reasons to Split PDFs into Multiple PDFs.
Reasons to Split a PDF into Multiple PDFs
- The Splitting of PDFs improves efficiency and makes it easy to work.
- It becomes very easy to share a smaller document with others and it also takes less storage.
- It is capable of separating the different sections into individual files for easier scanning and faster searching.
- Splitting a PDF also makes in smaller file sizes helps to load files faster and it can be sent through email.
Manual Method for Converting one PDF into multiple PDFs Using Preview
- Firstly, Open the PDF file in preview.
- Now, Click right in PDF, and tap on Open followed by Preview.
- Here, you will get an option of View menu tap on it, and choose Thumbnails.
- Now, hold shift or command and select the pages that you want to split.
- Tap the pages in the panel on the left to select them.
- Now, hold the command key and tap to select multiple pages.
- To choose multiple pages in a row, hold the shift key.
- Select the pages, and then simply drag and drop them onto your desktop.
- Now, you will get a new PDF of all pages that you have selected.
- You can repeat this process to create multiple documents.
- If you want to create multiple split files, then easily hold on command or shift and Choose the pages you want to split into a different folder.
- Drawbacks of the Manual Method
- Splitting single files can be a time-consuming process..
- Users can not Save PDF Attachments in Sub- Folder.
- It does not allow multiple splitting options.
- It cannot split the password-protected PDF files.
These are the some drawbacks of the Manual method due to which it is not an accurate solution. So, here I am going to tell you an alternative solution to this problem.
Professional Method to Split a PDF File into Multiple PDFs
If you want to avoid the difficulty of the manual approach, then the professional MacSonik PDF Splitter tool is the solution for you. This advanced tool helps to customize the splitting operation as per your requirements. It gives you an option to Select Multiple PDFs which helps you to split your important files into just a few steps. Users can Save PDF Attachments in Sub-Folder after splitting. This tool also gives an advanced splitting option such as splitting by range, and size, and also splitting the pages according to even and by Odd pages. It gives you an amazing feature of displaying PDF file properties that help you to check the file name, path, size, max pages, and protection.
Easy Steps to Split PDF Files
- Install and Run the PDF Splitter Tool on your Mac device.
- You will get the Add Files/Add Folder button, Click on it to add the required files. Click Open.
- Choose the desired splitting options and then click on the Split button.
- Finally, hit the Start button to initiate the splitting process.
In this whole guide, we have shared with you two reliable methods to split a PDF into multiple PDFs. The manual method is easy to perform but it has some restrictions. So, we have discussed another reason to solve this problem.