Whenever any new business comes online, the most difficult thing is to get the visitors. It is tricky to grab the attention of the people as there are many more similar businesses to yours. Now the biggest concern is to get users towards your business but how. There are numerous ways to promote your business and its services but search engine optimisation can definitely help you to reach the target. It will not only create the visibility of your business online but make sure that it ranks high on search engines thus bringing in a lot of traffic.
Search engine optimisation is one of the cost effective ways to advertise and market your business. But the real success depends entirely on your strategy and how you go about achieving your purpose. For this you need to go step by step as it is the only way to get closer to the target. If your approach is planned, it will be easy to meet the objective and even you will be happy with the results.
That is why I’m here as your Freelance SEO Consultant to help you in creating a powerful SEO strategy that works for every business. No matter whether your business is new or a small one, the right planning can definitely make a difference. You not only have to analyse the different aspects but look into them keenly so that all the minor problems can be resolved and high sales are achieved. So here is a three step strategy that you can follow to bring your business to the top and see lots of traffic coming to your website which can now be converted into sales.
So here is your simple 3 step killer SEO strategy.
Research – The very first step of your strategy is the research work. You need to gather a lot of information about the business, resources available, techniques that will be suitable etc. By gathering the information you can easily create the right strategy or else you might face problems at a later stage. So the research work is crucial and you should not compromise with the same as it can lead to many problems.
Now there are numerous aspects associated with the research as well as you need to consider them while framing your SEO strategy.
- Your target audience – Before you get started with anything you need to find your target audience. These are the people who are interested in your business or would like to avail your services. Once you know the niche, it becomes easy to plan the strategy and execute it in the right direction. Thus you are able to reach the motive and get closer to the target.
- Platforms – Traffic is most important in SEO and therefore you need to find out the platforms which can drive more traffic. You need to identify the same and utilize them in your strategy so that you are able to get more and more traffic. So researching about the traffic sources is also another concern before you.
- Trends – The SEO trends are changing at a very rapid pace and it is necessary to be familiar with the same. While carrying out research you need to make sure that you study the latest trends carefully and incorporate them smartly. Only then will the outcomes be as per the expectations. So getting used to the new things is also essential to ensure that your SEO tactics are well planned and as per the latest guidelines of Google.
- Competitors – You need to know about your competitors and get an insight into their tactics or what they are doing to stay ahead in the search engines. Thus it will help you to have a similar strategy with a little twist so that it meets your business criteria. Thus you are able to get a lot of help that can prove beneficial for your business and its marketing strategy too. Thus take a close look at who your competitors are and what they are doing as a part of their SEO strategy.
Set up your goals – Once you have enough information about your target audience, the latest trends of SEO, competitors and the platforms you need to set your goals. Now this is essential as you need to have a motive which you wish to achieve. Whenever any strategy is formulated it is done keeping in mind the goals so if you don’t have the gaols in mind there is nothing to fulfil and there is no point in having a planned strategy. Thus the importance of goals cannot be denied and you need to work towards them.
Now there are different kinds of goals which you need to set up to achieve the purpose. These are:-
- Business objective – You need to see what target you have to attain. For example why you need to get SEO done for your business, is it to get traffic, make your business popular, get sales, for growth and expansion etc. If this is clear to you, one can create a strategy as per the target and meet the same.
- Money used – Next thing you need to decide is the amount of money you will be spending on SEO. Though it is not a costly affair but still hiring the experts or SEO professionals will still require money. Then you need to get your website designed by developers which too requires money. Thus you need to have an idea about how much you can spend so that there is no burden on the budget and all the money is used to the fullest.
- Amount of time used – You need to decide the time frame as well till which the targets can be achieved. Now this entirely depends on the goals you wish to get and your strategy. SEO will take time as it is a long process therefore more time needs to be devoted or else the results will not be visible. So make sure you take up enough time and work on the targets according to the plan.
Drafting your strategy – Last but not the least is creating the strategy combining the above two aspects. As you are aware of your needs and goals, it is quite easy to frame your strategy and work towards achieving them. Creating a perfect plan is necessary and this is only possible if you have the right requirements in mind.
For the strategy too, there are lots of aspects that you need to consider. These are:-
- Collecting the material – Now you have the target to achieve, the information in hand and the SEO planning you need to put things together and get started. It is the most difficult task and requires the maximum amount of effort as well as time. Thus it is better to bring everything together and work as per the plan because it is something that can lead to the actual results.
- Divide into steps – The entire strategy needs to be broken into different phases like creating the website, getting the content written, uploading it, working on the site optimisation, creating backlinks, tracking, monitoring and lots more. All this proves beneficial as you can work easily and are aware which steps are done and which one needs to be followed. This results in a more systematic approach which leads to better results.
- Tracking the results – Once the strategy is formulated, you need to track the outcomes as well. You need to check how your strategy has worked and what results it is showing. Sometimes you need to make a few changes in the strategy so that it works according to your expectations. Therefore it is essential that there is room for such changes so that things improve and the targets are met without any problem.
Thus this is a 3 step process of your SEO strategy. In a precise way, it can be broken into simple steps as well so that it is easy to understand and implement. However the professionals are really smart and know how things should be and therefore act accordingly. If you too wish to make the most out of your SEO strategy, you need to have a SEO plan in mind. You can take the help of the above steps as well to create a perfect strategy or plan which goes with your business requirements and the budget.
Once all the things are compiled together, the results are just awesome. You can say that SEO strategy is the heart of your business marketing and you need to carefully plan and implement it. You need to be flexible enough to integrate change at any phase because problems can occur and you need to meet them. That is why it becomes all the more necessary to have some room for changes as well for the last minute problems.
So now you have the success mantra before you and it is up to you as how you want to implement the SEO strategy to get the results. Hope you like the information and try it for the right SEO plan.