Suppose that you have a dire gathering coming up and you have to send an email to your business relates when you get online you understand that AOL Gold won’t open. That can be disappointing! Despite the fact that AOL will attempt their best to give users who introduce AOL Desktop Gold, a blunder free emailing experience at times they do miss the mark regarding that imprint. Now and then information is lost, devices solidifies and once in a while it just won’t open.
This article will direct you on what to do if your AOL Desktop Gold won’t open.
AOL Gold is the latest addition to the list of software provided by the AOL. You can easily download AOL desktop gold from the official website and also can purchase the premium version with additional features. Let’s focus on the problem of AOL Desktop Gold.
System Requirements for AOL Desktop Gold
You need more than 512 MB of free space on your hard drive for smooth running or download the latest version of AOL desktop gold on your computer.
Additional system requirements:
At least 1 GB RAM
Appropriate and safe internet connection
A version of internet explorer must be 7+
Computer processor should be 266 MHz or quicker than this.
In this blog, we will guide you to uninstall the AOL desktop Gold. Well, you will be wondering why the need arises to uninstall this handy software. There might be several reasons AOL Desktop Gold might stop operative correctly because of an internal error, to fix this and use this software inappropriate manner need of reinstallation may arise.
Windows 7 Users
- Open the Windows menu and select the Control Panel from the list
- Open Programs and then choose to Uninstall a software
- From the programs list, Discover the AOL Desktop Gold
- Choose the program, and choose Uninstall from the tab
- Tap Yes to start the uninstallation process
- Wait for few seconds to uninstall process finishes
- Open the Start menu
- Go to the Control Panel
- Tap on Programs and find AOL Desktop Gold
- Right-Tap on the program, and then Tap on Uninstall option
- Wait till the process completed
Why AOL Desktop Gold Won’t Open
Users must remember that with regards to specialized issues it won’t befall for one cause. When you see that AOL Desktop Gold isn’t opening you should understand that there could be various purposes causes the error. Here are probably the most widely recognized purposes behind this error:
- There can be an issue with the installation process. It is conceivable that there might be interruption for some reason or the process followed was not accurate that is why the installation failed.
- One more common cause for this error is; it occurs due to incompatibility with some other application installed on your device.
- Virus or malware could have infected your device, therefore, distracting the application.
- Hard disk may have been damaged triggering your system to malfunction.
Fix AOL Mail Problems
- Start a quick antivirus scan and erase any files that may be a risk.
- Check your device to ensure that you have all the system requirements.
- Make sure that you are properly connected to the internet via a Lane or Wi-Fi
- Uninstall any software or application that is unsuited with AOL Desktop Gold.
- Confirm that the automatic update option is on so that you upgrade AOL Gold
- Clean the browser’s cache through the browser Settings option.
- Stop any firewall that is active and that may stop AOL Gold from opening.
- Reboot your device so that the RAM memory gets clean.
- Stopover any downloads that may be troublemaking your internet connection.
If above-given fixes fail to fix the issue try to reinstall the AOL desktop gold.