Microsoft has developed Outlook, which needs a subscription that helps users sync for sending and receiving emails from their local system. This application has numerous functions that help to store personal data. It consists of task managing, note taking, contact managing, journal logging, calendaring, and web browsing. Recently, I faced problems with my Outlook when it shows an error of Microsoft Outlook not responding. Someone told me that it may happen due to Outlook containing heavy data or damaged Outlook files. However, I am here to mention the solution to why Outlook not responding Windows 10. You can also try the Outlook PST Recovery Tool for more reliable and quick result.
Why My MS Outlook is Not Responding?
As I discussed above that MS Outlook is similar to other webmail clients. This application also has some errors or bugs that cause Outlook not responding fix. Here, I will mention some reasons below. Just go through it to fix the error in the future.
- Your Outlook is not updated.
- Your MS Outlook is used in another way.
- Or maybe, you are loading external content on Outlook.
- You are using an old add-in that is disturbing with Outlook.
- Another reason may be that your email size is too large.
- Your data that is stored on MS Outlook is redirecting to the location.
- You are repairing other Office programs while working on Outlook.
- As mentioned above, you have corrupted or damaged PST files in it.
- You have installed outdated antivirus software that conflicts with your Outlook.
- Another program is clashing with MS Outlook.
However, you have seen the reasons for Outlook accounts not responding. Furthermore, I will provide you with some solutions for further benefit.
How to Fix the Error of Microsoft Outlook Not Responding?
I have already mentioned that I have also faced an irritating error, Outlook constantly not responding. In this section, I just give you numerous solutions to resolve Outlook keeps not responding to errors. Just follow the procedures that will help you in the further time.
- Just try to stop force through Task Manager
- Disable the old plugins, Add-ins by Using Control Panel
- Run your Mircosoft Outlook in safe mode
- Automated Solution for Outlook not responding Windows 10 error
Here, I have just mentioned the overview of all solutions. You can follow any of the procedures that you feel easy and comfortable performing in the future. In addition, I will also elaborate on all these techniques for Microsoft Outlook not responding to errors.
Solution 1: Try to Stop Force Through Task Manager
When your MS Outlook is not responding, you just close all the apps on your local system and go to Task Manager. Just follow the steps to stop the force.
- Run the Task Manager by hitting the CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys at the same time or right-click on the taskbar.
- Click the Processes tab > Microsoft Outlook from your drop-down checklist.
- Right-click Outlook > End task to stop the force of Microsoft Outlook.
Moreover, you have seen I have stopped the force of MS Outlook in the Task Manager. Through this, you are able to resolve the issue of Outlook accounts not responding. Furthermore, I will also go with another technique.
Solution 2: Disable the OutDated Add-ins by Using Control Pane
Whenever you face an issue, Microsoft Outlook not responding while doing work. Make sure to check your plugins are not outdated. If your plugins are updated, it also leads to an error.
- First, close MS Outlook.
- Search Control Panel in your Windows Search Box > open it on your local system.
- Navigate the Programs and Features > uninstall programs.
- Go to the outdated Add-in plugins > select > uninstall.
Therefore, you can easily disable your faulty Add-ins by following the above method. Moreover, I am also providing you with other procedures if you don’t want to go through the above solutions.
Solution 3: Run Your Mircosoft Outlook in Safe-Mode
If your MS Outlook is not responding, just try to run it in safe mode. Follow the steps mentioned below for better clearance.
- Navigate to the Start button and type Run.
- After that, write Outlook.exe /safe > OK button.
Note: If you are not able to find Outlook.exe /safe, you can also opt full path to your Outlook.
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OfficeXX, where XX is your version number.
However, you have seen that we have mentioned another way to fix the issue of Outlook accounts not responding. Furthermore, we will also include a reliable utility through which you can directly resolve the issue.
Solution 4: Professional Solution For Fixing the Error of Outlook Constantly Not Responding
If you don’t want to go with any of the methods I have discussed earlier, you can easily opt for the Sysinfo PST Recovery Program. I have already used this utility. Through this program, I repaired my damaged or corrupted files in few times without losing my vital data. I am also able to repair heavy corrupted PST files in bulk. This utility also resolve the Outlook PST could not be found error efficiently.
Here, we discussed how to fix the issue of Microsoft Outlook not responding with numerous solutions. You can go through with them and follow any of the methods. For your better focus, you can opt the third-party utility as I have already mentioned above.