As a dentist, you may have searched dental marketing ideas on Google to improve your dental practice. Of course, there are millions of results with different stories, but only a few with experience. But the good news is, we bring to you eight proven marketing ideas that will turn your dental practice around. These strategies have been tested and tried. So, for success in your dental business, you’ll need to keep reading this post to understand what it takes.
Below are 8 realistic marketing strategies you can add to your dental practice today.
- Enhance your SEO to increase your Google Search ranking – Dental patients usually search for dentists on Google. The higher your search ranking as a dentist, the greater your chances of turning a surfer into a potential client. Planning your SEO will involve updating your website speed, titles, security, and headings. It certainly requires regular maintenance as well. If you can achieve the above, your website will generate traffic that can progress into appointments. See our dental marketing agency for help with this strategy
- Search engine marketing – Google Ad platform – It can take 6 to 12 months to implement SEO successfully. The use of Google ad is one way to generate traffic. It allows you to spot what your potential patients need and lets you target them with your ads. These ads can be narrowed down to particular cities, area, or zip codes where dental practice is located. Google advertising is increasingly helping dentists grow their practices. This creates competition plus a rise in cost but don’t be discouraged by this. Use a reliable dental advertising agency
- Assert local business listings for your dental practice – To dominate the online community, you need to be visible online, especially, where your target audience are. Creating an account on these platforms and providing a profile of yourself can get you more clients. Take advantage of Bing, Yelp, GMB, CitySearch, Yellow Pages Manta, 1800dentist.com, thedentisthub.org, and many more
- Acquire more patient reviews – Reviews are potential sources of attraction and patient conversion. They work like recommendation so, the more reviews you have, the greater your chances of landing appointments. Seek ways to get your patients to review your services. A simple method is by asking them
- Own your social media – With helpful and quality website content, infographics, and value-oriented dental topics; you can successfully manage your patients online. Plus, you have to boost your posts and maximise all social media handles to let out your dental practice
- Use social media advertising campaigns to get new patients and increase traffic – Employing advertising campaigns on social media is a good way to grab patients attention online. You can start with persuasive offers like promotion, free guide, discounts, free eBooks, etc. With these, you can pull people to your website. Another way is by identifying the contents and pages your potential patients like, and their online behaviour so you can categorise different exciting ways to talk to them
- Engage your patients with email marketing – This is one important aspect of dental marketing. For increased patronage of dental practice, use email marketing to connect with your clients. Send newsletters weekly or monthly to your patients, both old and new on relevant dental topics and give tips on how they can maintain oral hygiene. If you’re not using email marketing, your ROI will be low
- Utilise blogging to build value for your dental patients – Blogging is an engaging way to increase website traffic. Sharing a post on the benefits and downsides of maintaining and not maintaining routine dental hygiene can educate your audience. Also, writing a blog on some common gum disease creates online visibility and traffic. Topics that address the challenges of your potential patients are indeed important
Extra Clue: Appointment Booking App
The possibility that patients can easily change their mind at any time in a service-oriented business like dental care is one major problem. Anything ranging from rescheduling, late appointments, or no-show may not be pleasant. We recommend that you utilise an appointment booking app to get around this challenge. Some of these apps are Veribook, Eclipse, and SimplyBook.me. With these apps, patients can identify available slots and easily schedule an appointment that is convenient for them.
Now, don’t you think that implementing these ideas for dental marketing London, will pay off? Your dental business will see more growth and expansion. But for a solid dental marketing plan, you should contact us at DubSEO.
Our strategic planning systems will set your dental practice on the right path to success. This is because we know just how to blend all the necessary marketing ideas and put your dental business at the top; far above your competitors. Feel free to connect with us today.