Social media platforms have become much more than just sharing vacation photos and texting someone. Today, Facebook, Instagram, etc. are widely used for promotional purposes and for generating revenue. Apparently, it seems easy to just click a few photos and upload it. But, there’s more to it- curating authentic content, including hashtags, captions, scheduling, and much more.
Thankfully, we have social media marketing tools and word counter tools that take care of all the requirements and offers a detailed insight into the engagements. So, let us delve right into the tools.
Buffer started out as a Twitter scheduling tool. Now, it works for all of the big social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google +.
- Add articles and content from the web to your Buffer queue or share content on the go with the Chrome extension.
- Shortens links you post automatically. You can connect your Bitly accounts if you’re a Bitly user.
- Upload your own or customized images and videos
- Use advanced analytics to monitor the output of your content
- Build a posting schedule to distribute your content during the day.
- Respond to posts from inside the app
- Add team members
Price: Free version, and $15, $99, $199, and $399 per month (with a 14-day free trial)
Buzzsumo is an important social media research tool that lets you know how your content is faring. It also lets you know about the engagements and who’s sharing your content.
There are several functionalities. It:
- Finds influencers who are interested in a specific subject
- Provides notifications based on keywords, brand names, connections, author names, and domain names
- Spots the most popular content on social media platforms
- Shows you what has been shared socially when you enter your own or someone else’s domain
- Keeps an eye on your rivals and perform a review based on their content
- Provides results on popular/most searched keywords and trending topics
- Helps you in finding new content ideas
Price: $99 (Pro), $179 (Plus), $299 (Large) per month (with a 30-day free trial)
Hootsuite is a free service that manages various social media accounts by putting them all under one username and into a single dashboard. About 15 million people and over 800 Fortune 1000 businesses use Hootsuite.
- Encourages team coordination as well as an approval process
- Allows you to delegate tasks, plot a social media calendar, and schedule updates
- Helps you check out feedback, comments and mentions at one place
- Allows you to take free online social media courses through Hootsuite Podium to improve your social media management skills
- Offers a detailed insight into analytics and allows you to interact with possible leads, as its tools integrate with Instagram, Google+, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Allows you to integrate community-based platforms including Tumblr, Reddit, and Storify
Price: $26.14 (Professional), $102.91 (Team), $614.18 (Business) per month(with a 30-day free trial)
Sprout Social is an all-in-one social media management platform that includes resources for engagement, reporting, analytics, and team collaboration. It also provides customer relationship management (CRM) features.
- Makes it easier to initiate, join and track social conversations, which will boost interaction.
- Helps in boosting client relationships with fast response times,
- Provides a wide variety of optimization tools that will help you stick to your social media plans
- Tracks internal data, total number of replies, sentiments, reply time and much more
- Helps you stay on top of the marketing trends and keep an tab on the competitor’s activities
- Offers additional resources and support through webinars and conferences, if you wish to enhance your knowledge
Price: $99, $149, and $249 per month for each user (with a 30-day free trial)
HubSpot’s all-in-one marketing platform provides a wide range of social media management tools. You can easily compare your performance across your marketing platforms and calculate your social ROI. This is because HubSpot incorporates all of your marketing activities (such as social media, email, SEO, and CRM) into a single platform.
You get to use:
- Free CRM tools like Contact Management, Tasks and Activities, Company Insights, App Marketplace integrations, Ad management, Meeting Scheduling, etc.
- Free Marketing tools such as email marketing, landing pages, conversation inbox, bots, list segmentation, reporting dashboard, HubSpot Mobile app, etc.
- You can grow traffic and convert leads with SEO recommendations, A/B testing, and use other CMS features
- You can take advantage of the Marketing Hub, Service Hub, Sales Hub and CMS Hub at the same time
Price: Free, $45 (Starter), $800 (Professional), $3200 (Enterprise) per month
These are some of the most widely used social media marketing tools. In addition to this, you can use:
Rebrandly is the most advanced link shortener for creating custom URLs and branded links. There’s a link behind any piece of useful information you post on the internet. Each of those links is beneficial to your business. You can place your brand on your links with Rebrandly.
With this application, you will have:
- Improved link trust
- Increased brand visibility and awareness
- Enhancement in click-through rates by 39 percent
You also get to enjoy features like:
- QR codes
- Traffic routing
- Link retargeting
- UTM builder
- Editable destination URL
- 50+ app integration
Price: You can sign up for free and you can request a demo.$29, $69, $499 per month are some of the other prices.
SocialBee is a social media management tool that helps to increase your lead generation with minimum effort. The tool offers you Concierge Services, and other resources to enhance management and also learn new skills.
Its core features enable users to add, organize, and distribute content across multiple social media platforms from a single location. This includes Facebook (Pages, Profiles, Groups), LinkedIn (Profiles, Pages), Twitter (Profiles), Pinterest (Boards), Instagram (Profiles), and Google (My Company). It is also compatible with Buffer.
Some of the other features include Evergreen categories, Share Once Categories, Category Based Scheduling, Customization options and Bulk Editor. You can also take advantage of hashtag collection, email notifications and see what others have to say about your posts.
Prices: $19, $39, $79 per month (with a 14-day free trial)
Sendible is a social media management platform designed for businesses with many clients. Sendible helps you to customize your dashboard according to your branding to draw new customers, on top of most functionalities that social media management software offer.
The application offers lucrative integrations such as the royalty-free image search, Canva graphics editor, and YouTube search. You can take advantage of the automation if you wish to save time on repetitive tasks.
The dashboard helps you monitor the brand reputation of your client, track results and engage with the client’s audience. The tool also lets you plan your content and strategy at one place (Publishing). You can monitor brand mentions (Listening), collaborate and ratify social media posts (Collaboration) and get insight into analytics.
Price: $29, $99, $199, $299 per month (with a 30-day free trial)
Co Schedule is more than just a social media management tool; it’s also a comprehensive marketing calendar. You can manage and work with your team to build social media messages, content, activities, and tasks with Co Schedule.
Co Schedule is perfect for marketers who want to keep track of all of their projects in one location (social media content, activities, emails, and so on). The ReQueue feature lets you find ideal posting times and fill in holes in your social media schedule with your best posts automatically.
The tool helps you get instant clarity into all the projects and lets you make adjustments based on your results. The Marketing Suite offers four important tools in one place- Calendar Organizer, Content Organizer, Work Organizer, and Asset Organizer. You can remove content bottlenecks from idea to promotion and maximize resources for productivity.
Price: The Marketing Calendar costs $29 per month.
Are you aware of the fact that images and videos get three times more engagement than texts on social media platforms? You can easily create fun, exciting, and educational short videos to share on social media with Biteable.
- Easy Video Making
Biteable is a godsend for anyone who wants to make studio-quality videos easily without having to invest in costly resources like film or sound recording equipment. It has a tonne of free video models, footage, music, and animated scenes.
- Creating a Variety of Content
You can create content for advertising, animated logo, animation, business, Facebook ads, Infographic, Presentations, Instagram videos, Slideshow, Campaign, Charity, etc.
You can also take advantage of the resources to enrich your knowledge.
Price: The most interesting aspect is that you can use the application for free. And it costs only $49 per month if you opt for the Ultimate version.
These are some of the most widely used social media marketing applications and tools. However, just because they are useful today doesn’t mean that they will solve your purpose after six months. Thus, you have to keep exploring new tools after a few months, as the social media algorithms and trends keep on changing.