Do you know about 62% of K-12 teachers use technology in classrooms? According to a recent survey report, daily classroom tech is up by 55%, and 58%of educators use technologically advanced apps. So, if we are to consider these statistical revelations, technology in education seems to be one major driving force in terms of offering state-of-the-art academic assistance.
It is said that tech trends in 2021 have a lot to offer, with an aim to build an academically sustainable tomorrow in every aspect. From paraphrasing tool to online academic assistance, it’s an endless list. Especially, during these critical times of the Covid-19 outbreak, most academic institutions are being operated from home. This is where technological trends in education come into play.
Now, would you like to figure out the top seven Ed-tech trends to rule the world in 2021?
Read this blog.
1. Online academic help is the talk of the town
Even though the concept of online academic assistance was introduced earlier, things have only got better with each passing day.
Especially, during this catastrophic pandemic, the youngsters could hardly step out of their houses. As a result, they are found to be more dependent on online assignment writing assistance.
This is how the trend has spread its wings across multiple functional domains.
- Students wondering, “Who will write my essay?” are not required to knock on their professors’ doors.
- Rather, they can simply sign up with a reliable essay assignment assistance provider and receive personalised solutions in no time.
- Also, there are virtual platforms that offer customised dissertation, case study, thesis paper and other homework assistance online.
- As a result, students are now entitled to receiving well-knit assignments from the comfort of their home, and within the minimum frame of time.
2. Tech-enabled immersive learning is the new tomorrow
ER or Extended Reality is basically an umbrella term for virtual reality, augmented reality or the combination of technology with real environment.
Here’s what you must know about this particular tech trend emergence.
- The use of VR in the classroom allows students to refer to interactive content instead of simply reading through the textbook pages.
- There is a VR extension called 360VR. This application apparently allows students to step inside the real-world location of numerous historical places around the world.
- Students get to access and explorea myriad of real-world locations, explore artefacts, and go on a space expedition and the likes.
- They can literally experience locations that would not be possible or turn out to be too expensive for them in real life.
- VR sparks imagination and motivates students to improve their creative thinking skills.
- In addition, it provides realistic travel experiences, thus, eradicating the odds of developing monotony while learning new lessons.
3. Homeschooling is the norm we have already embraced
If we talk about the present-day Pandemic situation, homeschooling seems to walk into the realm of academics with all might and main. Almost every 8 out of 10 academic institutes, these days are being operated via remote access.
Even though we have talked about the aspect of online assignment assistance earlier, merely seeking digitised assistance isn’t enough. This is where homeschooling gains significance.
Take a look here and figure out the bigger picture in this context.
- The concept of homeschoolingis a progressive movement around the world.
- Here, parents educate their wards at home instead of sending them to schools.
- Cut to the chase, in 2021, things have got better with a couple of additional improvements.
- These days, almost every progressive academic institution focuses on instilling the idea of homeschooling among students.
- As a result, they get to enjoy thebest of both worlds. Teachers, as well as parents, are said to work in unison.
- This is helping the youngsters get the hang of classroom lessons, homeschooling essentials and other academic insights in the best way possible.
4. Mobile learning gets the right boost with multiple benefits
According to reports, 64% of learners find accessing their training content from a mobile device more feasible. This is pretty evident of the fact that the concept of mobile learning is one of the leading trends in the education industry. Are you eager to know more about the existence and potential of mobile-based learning?
Here’s everything you need to know.
- Mobile learning or M-learning is basically a new way to access smart education, just from the comfort of their home, via a few clicks.
- From academic apps to instant solution generators, mobile-based learning offers multiple avenues for students to explore.
- This particular learning technology involves the use of Smartphone devices, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Since the learning method is flexible in nature, both teachers as well students get to access digitised lessons, on the go, at their own pace.
5. AI-enabled adaptive learning is changing the scene
AI or Artificial Intelligences has already proved its worth as one of the key contributing factors behind the immense technological leap across all functional domains. And academics is definitely one of them.
Here’s how AI is changing the face of education.
- It is said, AI-based digital learning interfaces can adapt to students’ needs in real time.
- The phenomenon called Artificial Intelligence supports online tutoring in the best possible manner.
- Students can get in touch with online tutorial assistance providers and allow chatbots to take them through the nitty-gritty of accessing the website.
- From placing quick queries to expecting the fastest turnaround, AI never fails to impress users across all essential areas of digital academic assistance.
- According to a recent report, the ROYBI robot leverages machine learning to customise its academic content according to user intents.
- Thus, it allows students to receive personalised tutorial assistance based on their individual learning pace and style, academic modules and other parameters.
6. Gamification in education is something to talk about
You would surely not enjoy reading through the boring textbook pages for long, would you? This is where the idea of gamification in education gains prominence.
Here’s how gamifying the conventional education scene can help you embrace things more interactively.
- The game Socrative apparently offers a space race feature that allows users to turn quizzes into a competitive game.
- ClassDojo can apparently add points-based gamification to almost any subject under the sun.
- If you are weak in Maths, or wish to hone Math skills further, then leveraging Knowre will allow you to bring gaming mechanics to math lessons.
7. You get to Google and access instant knowledge banks
Last and certainly not the least,Google has a solution to your queries across all academic niche of learning. Even though you might miss out on following up with each of the aforementioned Ed-tech trends, you can always place your queries on Google in return for the following benefits.
- Go to the Google search engine page.
- Enter the keyword or any other search term you want to review.
- Now, confirm the result, review its validation parameters, and you are good to go.
It is really amazing to observe how technology has facelifted education in every commendable way. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and look forward to a technologically advanced tomorrow. Lest we forget, technology is certainly a blessing, and we should harness it responsibly without exploiting its resources unethically.