According to statistical data, you will lose 95% of the potential clicks at your website because most of the people do not jump at the second page of the website. SEO audit report lets you know what is working and what is not working. It helps you to know what keyword is working or not working. It is the SEO audit that determines how well a website is working and how it will be found on the search engine, social media, and local directories.
This helps you in knowing how secure your website is as well as its performance. It lets you know what part of your website you need to work to attract more visitors towards your website.
Usually, an SEO audit report contains the eight components, have a look at these:
- Poisonous link analysis: SEO audit report will help you in knowing whether you are receiving poisonous links or the links from the bad neighborhood such as spam directories. These links can lower the ranking of your website, so it is important to know these before they harm your website ranking.
- Site speed: Analysis of site speed is done so that the site can be loaded faster on the user’s device to enhance his/her experience.
- Duplicate content: Analysis of duplicate content has been done to check whether there are more than one version of the webpage is indexed by the search engine. Duplicate content tends to degrade the ranking and the reputation of the website.
- Backlink analysis: It helps you to know whether your website has a quality backlink while comparing these with your competitors so you can improve and stay ahead of your competitors.
- Keyword analysis: Analysis of keywords has been done to check which keywords are working and which are not.
- Social sharing button analysis: This helps you to determine whether you have added the social media sharing icons to your web pages and blogs written on the website.
- Content audit: This audit will help you in knowing whether you have used unique content, metadata, SEO friendly URLs on your website or not.
These are the things that have been done in an SEO audit, and if in case there is any improvement is needed in these areas of the website, then according to the report, new strategies have been made to bring good results.
Benefits of SEO audit report!
- Helps you know the weaknesses of the current SEO strategy
An SEO audit report will help you in knowing the weaknesses of the SEO strategy. It helps you in knowing whether you have used unique content, relevant Meta descriptions, keywords, and backlinks on your website, or it requires improvement. You will discover the fault present on your website that hinders it from coming at the top position in the search engine ranking, and then the improvement is made according to the SEO audit report results.
- Focus on the SEO strategy
Now you can focus on the SEO strategy to make it happen. Like you can go back to all the blogs and can add the Meta description and title tags to them.
- You can include the Alt Txt tag to all the images that have been posted on your website.
- You can add more targeted keywords to your website that has been used more frequently by users.
- You can focus on the content of the website by removing duplicate content and by adding unique content to your website.
- You can focus on increasing the speed of your website.
- You can discover the poisonous backlinks and can change these with the quality backlinks.
- You can focus on adding quality backlinks to your website to bring more visitors to your website.
- You can install social media button plugins to your web pages and blogs to bring more users to your website.
Overall, it helps you in focus on the areas that are weakening in SEO strategy so you can come to the top position of the website. As you know, there are lots of benefits of SEO audit, so it is time to look for the local SEO services now so your website can be indexed by the search engine on the first page.