In this blog, we will solve user’s queries like how to break PDF into multiple PDFs, and how to split a PDF without adobe. Here we will explore some solutions to split PDF into multiple files. Three methods are listed that involve manual and automated approaches. Also, we will utilize a utility named Sysinfo PDF Splitter in the automated method which is recommended for non-technical users.
PDF files are used extensively for storing information and data sharing. A PDF document can be viewed, printed, and shared on any operating system. Moreover, users can insert many multimedia files, such as audio, video, images, documents, links, etc. Sometimes Managing a large-size PDF file becomes a difficult task. In that case, we have only one option to divide PDF into two parts is the best solution to manage them. Before
Why We Need to Split PDF into Multiple Files
Below are some reasons to split document PDF that should be considered before splitting a PDF file.
- To remove the pages from a PDF file
- To Customize the PDF file.
- To shrink the size of the PDF to make it more leisurely to send or share online.
- To send a particular page, instead of a whole document.
- To remove confidential, or unwanted information from a PDF file.
These are some major reasons why we need a PDF page separator. Now we have to move to the solutions to split a PDF file.
Top Three Methods to Separate PDF Pages into Different Files
The three best methods are described below in which you can easily divide PDF into two parts. Let’s start knowing the first method.
How to Break PDF into Multiple PDFs Using a web browser
In this approach, we will use a web browser to split PDF into multiple files. So let’s start splitting a PDF file
- Drag and drop a PDF file in a web browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.)
- Then press the Print button or ctrl + p.
- Next, assign the Printer to Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Now choose the Custom Pages radio button, and enter the page range that you want to split.
- Hit the Print button.
- Then name your PDF, then press the Save button.
- Lastly, Repeat steps according to your PDF splitting requirement.
So this was a technique to separate PDF pages into different files using a web browser. Now move ahead to the next method.
How to Separate Pages from PDF Using Adobe Software
This method uses Adobe software to split document PDF into different files. Following are the steps to split PDF into multiple files.
- Firstly Run the PDF file using Adobe Pro or Pro DC. Then go to the menu and select View -> Tools -> Organize Pages -> Open
- Next, Organize Pages displays thumbnails of PDF pages. Select the pages and choose the Split option in the menu.
- Now Click on Split and a new menu bar appears below it.
Note – if you are using Adobe Acrobat Pro (not DC), go to Tools -> Pages -> Split Document.
- After that, click on “Output Options” if you want to change the location of the resultant files.
- Lastly click on Split and next to Output Options then you will get a pop-up box notification once finished.
- You can check the saved individual PDF pages in the destination folder.
Above was another approach to split PDF into multiple files. Also, you can read these methods to PDF split and merge. Let’s move further to the next method of splitting a PDF file.
How to Separate PDF pages into different files Using Automated Software
If you don’t understand both methods and want a method in which there are no longer steps then this method is absolutely right for you. In this method, we will take the help of Sysinfo PDF Splitter which easily divides PDF into two parts. This software is so well designed that even non-technical users can efficiently use it. Also, It has the special function to splits password-protected and encrypted PDF files into multiple file. Furthermore, It is designed for both Windows and Mac Operating systems.
Here we discussed the most simple and easy solutions to split PDF into Multiple Pages. There are three methods explained to separate pages from PDF files. Two are manuals and one is an automated method. You can use any of the methods as per your need and convenience. But we recommend you use an automated way for better results.