Customer experience is the most important part of your e-commerce store. Innovations are always there to improve the customer experience. WooCommerce Chatbot Plugin is one of the innovative ways to take your store’s user experience to the next level.
A WooCommerce Chatbot is a plugin that integrates your online store with artificial intelligence to engage your customers in real-time. From common questions to find the product, chatbots provide various services to achieve your goals. For example, it gives a personalized product recommendation, plus a customer can order directly through the chat.
But what is the actual job of the chatbot? Well!
It supports the customer care team in handling common daily queries effectively. As a result, your customer care team will focus on more complex issues to deliver exceptional customer support.
Chatbot is always there 24/7, even if your team is offline. Consequently, it will boost customer care operations and increase response time.
But how exactly the WooCommerce Chatbot works?
It uses natural language processing and machine learning algorithm to understand and respond to the user’s queries immediately. It’s trained on customer interaction and product information to give accurate and relevant responses.
Therefore, in today’s discussion, we will explore the five best WooCommerce Chatbot plugins that will help you improve customer engagement, increase sales and reduce the workload of your customer care team.
Keep reading, and let’s explore it together!
Plugin#1: Facebook Messenger Chatbot for WooCommerce
The first best chatbot plugin for your WooCommerce store is the Facebook Messenger Chatbot for WooCommerce. It’s a great option that offers various features to automate your customer care.
However, it’s important to check its Pricing, Pros, and Cons, & features to know if it suits your needs.
- Automates customer support with chat
- It sends images in initial chat messages
- It replies in URLs, text, & postback form
- It setup three postback replies (FB allows three)
- It write default chatbot messages with titles
- Chatbot changes Facebook pages that are connected
- You can connect your business page with it
- It create conditional questions as auto-replies
- Enable product, category or post search in the chat
- Show bubble on the shop, home or single product pages
You can buy it for $4.09 monthly. It includes
- 1-year extension updates
- 1-year support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- It automates the customer support team with free time and resources to focus on more important and complex issues
- It increases sales and customer engagement
- Enables a personalized experience for customers
- Send images in the initial chat messages to showcase products
- It allows conditional questions in auto-replies to provide tailored answers to customers
- The setup process is a bit complex for some users
- It’s only compatible with Facebook & Messenger that, sometimes not suitable for all businesses
Our second best option for improving your customer support is Chaty. It offers store owners various features and benefits who want to improve customer engagement. Let’s dig deeper into its features, pros, & cons.
- It’s an AI-powered plugin that handles your inquiries with quick and relevant responses
- You can add it to any page on your e-commerce store
- It supports multiple platforms like Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, and more
- You can set up Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor
- You can setup custom chat triggers based on user behavior, time spent, or item added to the cart
- Support multiple languages
- Gives detailed analytics to optimize the chat performance
- Support multiple platform integrations
- AI-Powered that handles inquiries 24/7
- You can customize widgets to match your brand
- Optimize chat performance with advanced features
- Affordable pricing plans for different sizes of businesses
- No phone support is available
- Some features are available on higher pricing plans
- Limited options to customize chatbot performance and behavior
Plugin#3: Messenger Customer Chat
Messenger Customer Chat is our third-best option to improve your user experience and customer support. It allows you to integrate your store with Facebook Messenger to get messages directly on your website.
It’s an excellent option to build customer relationships and increase engagement time. Let’s explore its features, pros, and cons:
- It connects your WooCommerce store to your Facebook page
- You can customize it to match your brand
- It allows customers to send images, text, and URLs in the messages
- Automate responses
- You can see and handle messages from your Facebook page
- It enables real-time support and increases customer satisfaction
- It builds trust and loyalty
- It shows messages on your phone messenger
- Innovative and easy to use
- It requires a Facebook business which sometimes isn’t necessary for someone who doesn’t want to use Facebook for their business.
- Limited customization options
Botstar is our fourth best option for WooCommerce customer support, offering comprehensive features to store owners. It automates your customer support, sales, and marketing process.
- It has an intuitive drag-&-drop builder
- Offer pre-build templates and integrations to work on Facebook Messenger, Slack, and WhatsApp
- It’s subscription-based
- Intuitive drag-and-drop chatbot builder
- Affordable pricing plans
- Wide range of pre-built templates and integrations
- AI-based NLP available on higher plans
- Limited customization
- Custom branding and priority support are available on higher plans
Plugin#5: Tidio Chatbot:
Tidio Chatbot is our last best option for your WooCommerce store. it provides exceptional customer support using AI. It helps you engage with your customers no matter what stage of buying step they are in. Let’s see what Tidio has to offer:
- It provides 24/7 instant support
- Reduce response time and increase customer engagement
- It offers various customization options
- Customization option to match your brand personality
- Add your customized messages
- Integrate your social media platforms
- 24/7 customer support
- Reasonable pricing
- Easy to set up and use
- Excellent customization options
- Integrate with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Advanced features are available on higher plans
- Limited analytics and reporting options
The Bottom Line:
Let’s wrap up with the final thoughts on the best chatbot plugins for WooCommerce. Well! There are many chatbots available online with its features.
However, evaluating its pros, cons, features, and other important factors is important to see if it synchronizes with your business needs.
As a result, it will help you decide effectively, and you can build a better e-commerce strategy for your online business.