Don’t tell me. You have been assigned to write an impeccable problem solution essay, haven’t you? I am guessing, by now, you’re stumped for brilliant problem solution essay topics and scouring the search engines for eminent essay writers who can save your day, right?
No, I am not a psychic; it was merely an educated guess. I will give you another educated guess- your professor has clearly asked you to find a unique and intriguing topic for your problem solution essay. And your challenges have increased by many a notch, hasn’t it?
Image Source: https://en.ppt-online.org/35184
The way out of this dilemma is to select an issue that you are really passionate and inspired about. You should also choose a problem that has a viable solution- something with actionable measures that readers can take.
If you are still stumped for ideas, then take heart. In today’s post, I would offer 50+ innovative problem solution essay topics to help you get started. Are you ready? Let’s get started then!
Problem Solution Essay : A Brief Overview
If the words of reputed essay writers around the world are anything to go by, then writing a problem solution essay is a common academic requirement for every student. It’s an essay that explains a specific problem and discusses its effective solutions. The primary thrust is to argue for your selected solution to a given problem and convince the readers to address it as soon as they can.
Image Source: https://www.slideshare.net/julia_martinez/the-problem-solution-essay
In this kind of writing, you should discuss all the crucial issues based on a selected topic and recommend viable solutions. If choosing an exemplary solution seems like too much of an uphill task to you, decide how it can be implemented and select the most effective ways to make useful suggestions.
50+ Unique Problem Solution Essay Topics To Get Your Grey Cells Working
With the aid of a pool of well-experienced essay writers, we have crafted a comprehensive list of 50+ unique problem solution essay topics to give you a lucid idea of where to start. You can be assured to secure those much-coveted brownie points with any of these.
- Relationship Topics
- How can social media bullying be avoided?
- What do you think are the remarkable ways to help someone who is depressed?
- What’s do you think is the best way to deal with manipulative and domineering people?
- What are the best ways to move out of the friend zone?
- Discuss the best ways for a woman to demonstrate to a man she is interested in? Should she ask him out?
- How can we break the barriers between groups?
- Is there any way to get away from racism and stereotypes? What steps can we take as individuals and society?
- How do you think texting has affected face-to-face relationships?
- Psychology Topics
- What measures can society take to prevent people from developing eating disorders?
- How do you think consumers can be better critical thinkers and become less vulnerabl?
- How parents and teachers help a teenager struggling with depression?
- What are some unique ways to tell whether a memory of a person is for real?
- What can society do to help students facing bullying at school and online?
- What are some remarkable ways for people to be more aware of how birth order may impact the development of children?
- What do you think are some of the ways to help seniors establish the social contact they may need?
- While growing up, boys and girls are exposed to stereotypical gender roles in terms of praise, expectations, toys, and more. What measures can be taken to change these stereotypes?
- Environmental Issues
- What is the one step that could get all countries in the world to do more to solve the problem of climate change?
- What steps can ordinary human beings take to clean up the waterways being polluted from agricultural and manufacturing waste?
- Due to a kind of weed killer, monarch butterflies are becoming rare. What can we do to help them?
- Transportation is a major source of all the greenhouse gases. What are some of the remarkable ways to reduce the impact?
- The oceans are becoming more acidic, and many environmental essay writers believe the problem only worsens if society continues to function the same way. What do you think needs to change for the better?
- Health Issues
- What are some of the effective ways to get in the habit of a regular exercise routine?
- Childhood obesity is a vital health issue faced by many developing nations. What can parents do to avoid such situations?
- How should people change their diets to curb the risk of health problems like cancer and heart disease?
- An outbreak of dangerous illnesses like measles is observed due to parents refusing to vaccinate their children for various reasons. What is an effective way to solve this issue?
- Most children suffer from asthma. What steps are required to change the situation?
- Social Issues
- What is the best way to prevent teen pregnancy?
- What are the best ways to deal with illegal immigration?
- How do you think healthcare can be ensured for everyone around the world?
- What are some of the remarkable ways to improve literacy?
- How can we help children refrain from being negatively influenced by violence and pornography in media like video games, movies, and the Internet?
- What are the best ways to diminish the problem of terrorism?
- What are the unique steps we should take to help people get jobs?
- What are the ways we can balance the right to free speech with the right not to be insulted or abused?
- Athlete And Sports
- Do you think college athletes should be paid?
- What are the best ways for a young athlete to learn a sport?
- What steps can be taken to increase the attendance at your favorite sporting event?
- When they lose a big game, how should a coach or player handle the media interviews efficiently?
- How can players refrain from injuries that often take them out of competitive sports?
- What steps can be taken by professional players to prepare themselves for retirement or an injury?
- Family Life
- What are the best steps taken by parents to best handle the homework of their children?
- How can parents encourage their children to be honest and reliable?
- What is the significance of religious education? How should parents handle teaching faith to their children?
- What are the best ways to help families who have a child with a mental illness?
- Do you think parents should be held responsible for the obesity of their children? What steps can one take to help families with obese children?
- What are the remarkable ways for parents to discipline their children?
- How can parents give lessons to their children about money management?
- Do you think parents can help their children have a positive body image and avoid eating disorders? If so, how?
Remember, you finally have the opportunity to make a difference with your essay. This essay may influence someone who will take necessary actions to bring upon the change. It’s a chain reaction beginning with you. Therefore, choose a unique problem solution essay topic and try to be creative about your approach to address the issue you identify. The more thought you give to solving it, the higher chances are to hit upon an approach that would actually work when put into practice.