We all want a set of straight teeth and a dazzling smile to flaunt it in front of people and the camera. However, orthodontic issues such as overcrowded teeth, misaligned teeth, underbite, overbite, etc., ofte make us to have second thoughts whenever we smile. Moreover, it also makes us conscious and anxious while we are with people. Orthodontic issues can further increase the risk of various orthodontic issues such as plaque formation, wear and tear of teeth eventually. Therefore, it is imperative to fix your orthodontic issues as soon as possible to avoid such hassles in the future.
There are various methods to fix orthodontic issues and transform your smile. However, it is imperative to go for the braces that suit you the best and are most comfortable.
Let’s talk about different types of braces for teeth and which one you should go for.
- Traditional metal and ceramic braces for teeth
- Traditional metal braces are among the oldest and quite known braces for fixing orthodontic issues.
- They come with metal brackets and wires which are completely fixed to your teeth.
- They often bruise your cheeks and jaw and are quite uncomfortable to wear.
- They often restrict you from eating food items that are chewy and hard such as nuts, popcorns, chewing gum, etc., as they may cause harm to the metal wires and brackets.
- They often cause hassle while brushing and flossing. As a result, it may deteriorate your oral health and increase the chances of plaque formation, cavities, gum problems, teeth sensitivity, etc.
- They often take longer to fix your orthodontic issues and transform your smile.
- Lingual braces for teeth
- Lingual braces are similar to conventional metal braces. The only difference is that they are fixed towards the backside of your teeth.
- They often are painful and quite inconvenient and may cause hassle while speaking.
- Lingual braces often restrict you from consuming food items that are hard to chew as they may cause harm to the brackets and wires.
- It may also cause inconvenience to maintain your oral health and properly brush and floss your teeth. As a result, it may lead to discolouration and staining of teeth.
- Invisible teeth braces
- Invisible teeth braces, also known as clear aligners, are a set of transparent plastic trays that align your teeth by applying gradual and gentle pressure on your teeth. They are a modern and upgraded method to fix your orthodontic issues and transform your smile.
- They are custom-made and are made with the help of a 3D scan of your jaw.
- They are completely removable and are hardly visible to the naked eye. As a result, they are ideal for all teens and adults looking for a discreet and low-key way to fix their orthodontic issues.
- Unlike conventional metal and ceramic braces, invisible braces for teeth do not restrict you from eating anything. As a result, you can enjoy your favourite food without thinking twice.
Which type of braces to choose depends on your comfort and treatment. If you ask us, we recommend that you go for invisible teeth braces. They are an advanced solution for transforming your smile and giving you the celeb-like smile you want. They are comfortable and do not cause any inconvenience while aligning your teeth.
Now that we have told you which type of braces you should go for, let us tell you that you should go for a lifestyle and healthcare brand that is reputed and trusted like toothsi. With toothsi, you can get your smile makeover done at the comfort of your home as their orthodontists are just a video call away! They provide one of the best invisible braces for teeth and fix your orthodontic issues in a hassle-free way. So, book an online video consultation with toothsi and get started with your smile transformation today!