As almost the whole world including India, is currently under lockdown in order to control the outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus. During this difficult time also, our famous Bollywood industry and its stars have been motivating their fans to practice social and self-isolation; by keeping updated them through their social media platform about how they are spending, no not only spending rather fully utilizing their self-quarantine time.
During quarantine, you’re locked inside your house, Rules are that you can’t go out from your house and no other outsider can come inside your home. But it doesn’t mean you could wash your hand from the daily household chores; if not you, Bollywood is surely realizing this fact fast.
Yes, it looks like self-quarantine has become quite a soapy affair for our celebrities — first we saw the hand-washing tutorials and now we are watching videos of doing daily chores from washing dishes, mopping floors, cutting vegetables to preparing food, etc.
Basically, in quarantine, one can say that Bollywood stars are trying to give “Household chores” a “Cool” tag. One by one, let’s, dig deep at what our famous Bollywood actors and actresses doing while being at home:
- Deepika Padukone: Her instagram account which is currently filled with only food and workout photos/videos shows that Chappak actress is spending her lockdown time mainly in food and exercise.
- Shraddha Kapoor: Deepika is not alone, even Shraddha Kapoor also spent her time exercising on her terrace. She also shared the glimpse of her workout session on her Instagram account.
- Ananya Panday: Budding actress Ananya Panday is seen wearing a stylish black outfit. She posted a picture on her Instagram with a caption that “All dressed up to go out and sit in my living room #QuarantineMood, #SelfIsolation, that left netizens amused.
- Disha Patani: The actress is dealing with the isolation time by dancing with Tiger Shroff’s sister, Krishna Shroff. She shared a video with Krishna and wrote, “This is how we do it #quarintinelife”
- Moni Roy: The actress while being in self-quarantine shared various amazing posts on her Instagram account that will definitely inspire you to cook a meal. And, not only that, she has also seen plucking tomatoes in a farm. Isn’t it cool!
- Amitabh Bachchan: Inspiration for many, Amitabh Bachchan has been motivating many of us to stay fit being at home.
- Kartik Aryan: Popular among youngsters, he gave a glimpse of his work from the home mode with an Instagram picture. He dressed in formals and captioned the picture as “Work from Home they said.”
- Karanvir Bohra: Television actorcum father Karanvir Bohra feels that this is time for all the men to set an example in front of everyone by taking over daily household chores. On his Instagram he posted ”Leading by example, cleaning and feeding babies.”
- And, Kapoor Family: Royal actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, share a collage of pictures of herself and her best friends; Amrita’s sister , Kareena’s friend Malika Bhat and Bollywood diva Malaika Arora. ‘Fiends that nap together, stay forever’ was the theme of the collage.
- Vicky Kaushal: Hard-working actor, Vicky decided during the self-quarantine time to spend every moment with his lovely mother and he also shared a blissful picture of the same. In the shared photo, we can see both of them having a conversation while sitting in the balcony of their apartment.
- Alia Bhatt: Alia inspired many of us as she shared a picture of her day planner book and asked all of us to learn something new while staying at home.
- Katrina Kaif: She is not only sharing her home work out videos; she even shared with her fans, the videos of cleaning the utensils and brooming the house. She also asked all her care-takers to stay safe at their homes during this testing time.
Looking at these, one can admit that our favorite celebrities are definitely spreading positivity and teaching us how to make the best of the quarantine period. Moreover, Bollywood is aware of the severity of the Coronavirus and therefore, Not only they are educating people by making special videos.
Celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Ajay Devgan and Madhuri Dixit, among others, have taken initiatives to request people to follow precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 and many such as actress Anushka Sharma, her cricketer-husband Virat Kohli, filmmaker Karan Johar, actress Sonam Kapoor, actor Ayushman Khurrana, superstar Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan, etc, all of them have donated to “PM-CARES” funds in efforts to fight the Coronavirus in India.