Original Image Source: QMETRY
The importance of remaining Agile in todays’ competitive climate shouldn’t be downplayed. Now quite ever, test organization and efficient management are invaluable when trying to measure the general quality of your product or release.
If you run a business that utilises Jira to arrange and manage projects within your organization, you’ll enjoy a test management tool that permits for seamless integration with Jira to enhance efficiency. Let’s re-evaluate a fast run-down on why you would possibly get to think about using Jira test management tools today.
Benefits of using Jira test management tools
- They allow for easier and faster user on-boarding
- With their deployment, there’s no requirement for brand spanking new infrastructure
- Agile teams are ready to integrate test cases within a sprint
- Remote teams, multi-location teams and interdisciplinary teams can use the prevailing Jira ecosystem
- It broadens the functionalities of Jira to also encroach test management
What Is Jira?
Today, Jira has evolved into a strong workflow management tool with multiple use cases. Its primary implementation is often seen in Quality Assurance where defect tracking is of primary importance. As Atlassian puts it, Jira are often leveraged to plan, track and release software as any organisation can use it as a project management tool that will simultaneously function as a hub for all test cycles. Jira’s integration into QA testing companies makes it indispensable for designing tests, exploratory testing, bug tracking, manual testing, and merchandise release.
What Is A Jira Test Management Tool?
A Jira test management tool could also be a testing management and quality assurance application that will be used inside Jira. These Jira add-ons are usually designed to assist QA teams in achieving test automation functionality, sharing information in real-time, and thus the power to reuse test cases. Test management tools for Jira make sure that the mixing of QA testing, tracking, and analysis is seamless.
Let’s check out the defacto best Jira Management Tools you ought to consider for your business:
- Kualitee: Kualitee may be a strong cloud-based option for manual and automatic testing. The tool features a strong dashboard, stress-free project management, requirement planning and test suit management among others. It also integrated seamlessly with Jira, Selenium, Bitbucket, and Jenkins.
- qTest Manager: a well-liked mainstream option. The tool for developed with aiding testers in mind during a software’s development cycle. It features a clean and intuitive interface and powerful integration options.
- TestRail: It assists you in tracking and managing your software testing efforts and structure your QA department. Additionally, the tool easily tracks individual test status, projects and milestones with activity reports and dashboards.
- Zephyr: Zephyr is one of the various Jira’s plugins that repose on Jira’s capacities. Using this tool will enable you to make test plans, test cases, execute tests, produce reports and locating bugs when testing software detects them.
- Practitest: Another cloud-based alternative to Kualitee, and maybe a technology and methodology leader within the realm of ALM. PractiTest offers its customers an outstanding end-to-end system to fulfil their testing and QA needs.