Summary – In today’s generation, contacts play a vital role as it contains very crucial information and aids in accomplishing the communication process. When changing their phones or moving to another platform, they first prefer to migrate contacts. However, they wish to Migrate Gmail Contacts to Office 365 directly. They can use Gmail to Microsoft 365 Migration for easy and quick migration.
Generally, we can easily handle contacts, notes, appointments, emails, etc, while having a single account of Gmail. In this blog, we will discuss how you can simply Migrate Contacts from Gmail to Office 365 step-by-step.
What are the Reasons to Migrate Gmail Contacts to Office 365?
- The primary reason is that MS Office 365 allows users to access the programming files remotely, which means that from anywhere they can easily access the files.
- Under Microsoft Office 365, there is an advanced level of protected features and there is less risk of losing the data.
- While using this O365, users get to know about the feature of Enterprise E5. It helps businesses to understand the threats.
- This platform is a highly-secured platform with two-factor authentication.
Different Methods to Migrate Gmail Contacts to Office 365
In this section, we will discuss the various methods that need to move Gmail contacts to Office 365 deeply. Users can easily choose which method suits them.
Method 1: How to Migrate Contacts from Gmail to Office 365 Manually?
The following method is divided into two different steps. The first one is all about you have to export Contacts from Gmail and then, you have to import Google Contacts into Office 365.
- To export Contacts from Gmail
- To import Google Contacts into Office 365
Step 1: To Export Contacts from Gmail
- The basic step is to log in to your Gmail Account with your Login details.
- Tap on the contacts button and go to the export option.
- After that, choose the contacts which you want to export and click on the export button.
Moving Ahead, you have completed your first step to export Contacts from Gmail successfully. After that, you have to complete step 2 to finish the manual method.
Step 2: To Import Gmail Contacts to Office 365
- First, open MS outlook on your PC or Laptop.
- Then, go to the file tab and select the option of Import & Export in the export tab.
- After that, choose the file that you have already exported and click on the next button.
- Moving ahead, go for the CSV file format and browse the files of contacts that you’ve done in above step 1.
- Select if you want to have duplicate files of contacts. Then, click on the Next Button.
- Select the Destination Folder option that will show the Contacts file and click on the finish button.
What are the Barriers While Performing the Manual Method?
- This method can be used or accessible by one account at once.
- Another drawback is that contacts are not easily visible in Microsoft Office 365.
- Sometimes, users face the problem that the information of the exporting contacts is missing.
- This method is very typical, even technical users also face some difficulties to migrate contacts from Gmail to office 365 easily.
Method 2: How to Transfer Gmail Contacts to Office 365 Professionally?
However, you have seen that doing the manual method is not an easy task. Users face so many challenges, even this method may show an error at the end. Everyone is not an expert who can easily handle these tasks adequately. In such case, we must recommend you to use the tool – Gmail to Microsoft 365 Migration. In this wizard, there is a feature to maintain the hierarchy of files or folders to migrate Gmail Contacts to Office 365. The tool migrate Gmail to Office 365, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, AOL and other email clients. It is easily compatible with all versions of Windows.
In this post, we have learned how you can easily Migrate Gmail Contacts to Office 365 in two different methods. The first one is totally manual, and the second one is the professional method. You can choose the method as per your convenience. I personally recommend to go with the professional method because it is an expert choice.