Window tints for cars and SUVs are highly effective in protecting a vehicle from the harsh UV rays of the sun. It also provides a higher level of security and also makes a vehicle more energy efficient. There are many different types of window tints and the material of tints also differs. For example, metalized window tint helps make it shatter-resistant while hybrid window tinting has other advantages. The material of the window tint can vary as does the quality and can range from ceramic tinting, carbon tinting, and many more.
This article explains which are the popular tinting materials and provides tips on how to select one. It is a must-read for those searching for the best car window tint Woodbridge.
Types of Window Tinting Material
- Ceramic Material: Ceramic tint is made from microscopic ceramic nanoparticles that are held together on an adhesive film. It is not possible to view these nanoparticles with the naked eye, but it can block up to 50% of the solar heat. It also allows high visibility during the day and night and puts up a good resistance to the harmful UV rays.
Besides blocking harmful UV rays it also blocks glare and absorbs the light rays thus prevents it from penetrating the window. It also improves the window’s resistance to shattering in case of an accident. It is useful in adding a layer of better privacy. It increases the aesthetic value of the vehicle as well.
- Charcoal Dyed: This is a custom tint that is engineered with economical dyed charcoal technology. It has a non-reflective charcoal tone that can also be matte. It is highly effective when it comes to providing protection from the sunlight and another level of privacy. It is highly effective in reducing the glare, reducing the heat.
It helps protect against UV rays providing up to 98% protection. When it comes to ensuring privacy and ensuring your vehicle also appears more appealing and stylish, this is one of the best options. The amount of reflection is very low thus reducing the mirror effect when viewed from either the inside or the outside. It ensures optical clarity and ensures no haze, fog, or other interference.
- Solar Guard: A solar guard film is a multi-layered film that may also be super coated with a durable and exotic metal like titanium, stainless steel, silver, gold, chromium, aluminum, etc. This type of window film has exceptional performance and capabilities and is available in various colors as well. It is resistant to scratching.
It is inspected with state of the art equipment and put through stringent endurance tests before making it available for use on vehicles. It is highly beneficial to use this type of window film since it will prevent damage to the furnishing (by reducing fading). It is also very effective in reducing hot spots and glare, improving comfort, balancing the climate, and reducing energy demands. It is known to be beneficial for your HVAC system and increasing privacy, and aesthetic appeal.
Tips on Picking the Best Window Tinting in Woodbridge
There are many benefits of opting for window tinting material for your car. It helps improve the aesthetic level of the vehicle, increases the level of comfort, provides good UV protection, and a high level of safety and privacy. Listed here are a few tips on how to get the best window tint for your vehicle:
- Darker windows tint does not necessarily mean it is of high quality; a lighter shade can also be highly effective in preventing the vehicle from the sun rays and be of high quality.
- It is important to be aware of the local tint laws since each state has different rules and regulations on how dark and thick the window film can be.
- If a window tint turns purple is a sure sign that the window tint has lost its protective properties and needs to be replaced. This type of window tint will usually be made from cheap material.