If you are also struggling with stomach problems, then this information is for you only…
To keep the body healthy, it is not only necessary to take nutritious food, but the correct digestion of food is also necessary. Correct digestion of food keeps the body healthy because the body gets energy and nutrition from the digestion of food and drink. The weakening of the digestive system weakens the ability of the food to convert into energy and the food comes out as an undigested stool, which causes problems like constipation, gas, acidity, nausea, stomach ache, bloating in the stomach, indigestion, gas, etc., are a sign of poor digestion, i.e. digestion is not right.
According to experts, if digestion is not correct, it is to invite many dangerous diseases. Poor lifestyle is the main reason for stomach problems.
The digestive system of our body works to digest food. Teeth, mouth, salivary glands, small intestine, alimentary canal, large intestine all play a major role in the digestion of food. By chewing the teeth as soon as food comes in the mouth, the enzymes present in the saliva of the mouth help in digesting the food. After the mouth, food passes through the food pipe to the stomach.
The acid secreted by the walls of the stomach breaks the food into semi-solid by breaking it into small particles. After this food reaches the small intestine. The small intestine glands absorb 90 percent of the nutrients from food. Food comes from the small intestine into the large intestine, where after absorbing water, the residue gets deposited in the stool gate in the form of feces.
Why is there a problem of digestion?
-Today’s runaway lifestyle and erratic eating are largely responsible for the correct digestion of food. Doctors believe that those who sit in one place have more digestive problems. Working from sitting causes this problem due to slowing down of the intestines digesting food.
-Excessive consumption of chili-spicy foods causes a burning sensation in the stomach, as the acidity of chili-spices reduces the effect of gastric acid released from the stomach. Similarly, drinking too much tea or drinking tea before and immediately after meals reduce the ability to absorb iron and some micronutrients.
-Long-term intake of antibiotics also affects the digestive system. These drugs kill some good bacteria present indigestion in the stomach and intestines. Due to excessive stress, the intestines do not function properly and the digestive system starts to get affected. We will not be able to digest properly what we eat as the digestive system gets spoiled. As a result, the body will not be able to get the necessary vitamins and minerals and then our body is filled with diseases. Gradually our immune system also stops working.
Keep these things in mind and say goodbye to your indigestion
-For regular digestion of food, regular exercise like Yoga, sleeping and getting up at the right time is very important. Eat 4-5 times a day. Instead of making food in a hurry, make a habit of chewing for a long time for proper digestion of food.
-It takes 2-3 hours. Walking after a meal keeps the body active and increases the speed of digestion.
-Sleep should be done only after 2-3 hours of eating. Along with balanced and fresh food, light and digestible food should be taken at night. Salad used in food with fibrous fruits, try to keep a distance from junk food, drinking a sufficient amount of water can also prove to be effective remedies for digestion.
– More and more fruits should be used in food menu. It would be better to eat vine, papaya, pomegranate, mango, fig, guava, pear and orange in fruits. They contain fiber, which works to clean the stomach and improves digestion.
– Green leafy vegetables, spinach, fenugreek, tomatoes, and lemon are best for better digestion. They work to eliminate the problem of constipation from the root and also replenish essential nutrients in the body. Eating bread made of a sprouted gram, moong, wheat, and barley flour will benefit. One should not drink water immediately after meals. Drinking water for about 40 minutes after a meal is beneficial for digestion because the water drunk during this period slows down the speed of digestion.
– Some household tips can be used to digest food properly. Consuming tomatoes, black salt and lemon in salads is beneficial for digestion. In the case of indigestion, mix equal quantity of celery, cumin and black salt and take it with 1 spoon of water.
– By boiling celery in water, drinking its water also keeps the digestive system right. Soaking a piece of ginger in lemon and sucking it keeps digestion healthy. It is also beneficial to eat fennel and black pepper in food.
– If constipation is present, one should drink water and at night, Triphala powder made of Harra, Behera, and Amla should be consumed.
-You can also opt for some organic products that give relief from constipation problems like marjoram hydrosol (ark) and turmeric hydrosol.